Patients on long term treatment can order their monthly prescription without seeing their doctor each time. However, part of managing your care will mean that a review of your medication will need to take place. You will be advised when this is due so that you can make an appointment to have blood tests or other checks with the nurse or Heath care assistant before seeing your doctor.
The Waiting Room
How to obtain repeat prescriptions (click on dispensary tab for more details)
- Drop in requests in the prescription box inside the front door, which is emptied regularly.
- When the surgery is closed, post them in the letter box. Please note that any prescriptions posted through the door when the surgery is closed will not be processed until the next working day and you should allow additional time to collect your prescriptions, e.g. prescriptions left over the weekend will not be ready for collection until the Wednesday afternoon.
- Post requests to our address, headed Prescription Department.
- Order via this website (repeat prescription tab)
- Order by Fax (01326 280710)
Once your request has reached us, please allow 72 hours (3 working days) before collecting your prescription as we may have to order some items in.
Most patients obtain their medicines from our dispensary. Any general queries will be answered by our team of competent dispensers. See the Dispensary tab above for detailed information.